'It does not take a Rocket Scientist to offer you a mortgage and rate; but it does take knowledge and expertise to provide you with the Trusted Mortgage Advice that you need. After all, buying a home is the biggest purchase of your lifetime! Learn what is the best financial strategies to set up the mortgage that you need by calling 403 862 7111 today!'

Friday, January 14, 2011

Most affordable cities for homes

TGIF! It's Friday already and I look forward to the weekend to do 'NOTHING'!

During my university days, I did not understand why people go home at 11 pm and enjoy sitting in front of the TV. I always had to be out and about doing something. Now, I totally appreciate the time of staying home and be a 'coach potatoe'. It's something that I don't get to do often. I enjoy coming home early at night so the kids can go to bed early and so we can enjoy some 'quiet time'.

Now, if the weather warms up for the weekend, that's even better!

I have attached this article that I think you will find interesting.

http://money.ca.msn.com/banking/mortgages/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=27221268

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment