'It does not take a Rocket Scientist to offer you a mortgage and rate; but it does take knowledge and expertise to provide you with the Trusted Mortgage Advice that you need. After all, buying a home is the biggest purchase of your lifetime! Learn what is the best financial strategies to set up the mortgage that you need by calling 403 862 7111 today!'

Monday, July 23, 2012

Prospects for Housing Starts positive for Calgary!

Happy Monday Everyone!

We had a busy weekend cleaning up around the house...and enjoying the beautiful summer days.

It was not until Saturday night that I remembered that I am celebrating my 25th year in Canada ... on July 21st! 

It's hard to believe it was that many years ago!

Emma finished her 1st of a many summer camps!  I enrolled in the 'Mad Science Summer Camp' last week and today she started her 'Zoo Camp'!  I am excited for her as I missed out the opportunites to go to summer camps when I was young.  Here's a picture of her getting ready to go into the zoo.....

Traditionally, the summer months are a quiet months in the Calgary Real Estate Market, but this year it is the total opposite of the norm.  The real estate market continues to be busy and homes are going, going, gone....

http://www.calgaryherald.com/business/Prospects+housing+starts+positive+Calgary+region/6964520/story.html

Interest rate remains to be low....

Call me today and obtain a pre-approval!

Get out there and search for that perfect home before it's gone!

I work with many reputable and experience realtors in Calgary, so call me if you need any assistance at all.

Enjoy this beautiful (and weird) weather!



1 comment:

  1. As homebuying can be a stressful experience, having a professional assist you with your mortgage financing may be a service worth paying for. After all, he/she will be handling your most valuable asset, your home.

    ReplyDelete